Due to popular demand, new bike hangars are to be installed in various locations across the Brixton Hill ward. The bike hangars are operated by Cyclehoop and allow residents to rent a secure and dry space for their bicycle.
Hangars are to be installed at the following locations:
- Baytree Road (by Effra Court)
- Beverstone Road – one outside No. 11 and another outside Nos. 10/12
- Branksome Road – one outside 15/17 and another outside No. 88
- Lambert Road – one outside No. 36, another by No. 45 and another outside No. 55
- Lyham Road – outside Nos. 7/8 Clapham Park Terrace, and outside Nos. 13/14 Clapham Park Terrace
- Mandrell Road – to the side of 110 Strathleven Road
- Strathleven Road – outside No. 40, another outside No. 56, and another outside Nos. 69/71
Once the hangars are installed residents will be able to rent a space via the cyclehoops.rentals website.
This is subject to a Road Traffic Order currently being advertised. Documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm (excluding bank/public holidays) until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders, at: the offices of Lambeth Council’s Highways and Transport Group, 5th Floor, Blue Star House, 234-244 Stockwell Road, London SW9 9SP. To arrange a viewing please telephone 020 7926 0209.
All objections and other representations relating to the proposed Orders must be made in writing and all objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should be sent to Barbara Poulter, Highways and Transport Group, London Borough of Lambeth, 5th Floor, Blue Star House, 234-244 Stockwell Road, London SW9 9SP, by 26th February 2016. Any objection may be seen by, or be communicated to, any person who has an interest in this matter.