Sudbourne Primary School and Lambeth Council, together with their professional design team, are hosting an information evening to discuss the proposed new school expansion on the nearby former Livity School site at Mandrell Road.
This is the next stage of our long-held ambition to double the size of the fantastic and popular Sudbourne Primary School.
Feel free to drop in at any time between 3pm and 7pm on Wednesday 18th July at the school hall of Sudbourne Primary, on Hayter Road.
Feel free to drop in to provide your comments and feedback. If you are unable to attend and wish to comment within 21 days, or for further information, please contact Luke Riggall (Architects) via email@example.com.
Due to popular demand, new bike hangars are to be installed in various locations across the Brixton Hill ward. The bike hangars are operated by Cyclehoop and allow residents to rent a secure and dry space for their bicycle.
Hangars are to be installed at the following locations:
- Baytree Road (by Effra Court)
- Beverstone Road – one outside No. 11 and another outside Nos. 10/12
- Branksome Road – one outside 15/17 and another outside No. 88
- Lambert Road – one outside No. 36, another by No. 45 and another outside No. 55
- Lyham Road – outside Nos. 7/8 Clapham Park Terrace, and outside Nos. 13/14 Clapham Park Terrace
- Mandrell Road – to the side of 110 Strathleven Road
- Strathleven Road – outside No. 40, another outside No. 56, and another outside Nos. 69/71
Once the hangars are installed residents will be able to rent a space via the cyclehoops.rentals website. Continue reading
Here are the planning decisions and applications in Brixton Hill ward for the last week: Continue reading